German Chamomile – Live Herb Plants & Plugs
$3.00 – $12.00
Enhance your garden or herb collection at Great Lakes Lavender Farm with our beautiful German Chamomile live plant in a 3” pot. This fragrant herb, scientifically known as Matricaria chamomilla, not only adds charm to your garden but also acts as a perfect companion for lavender plants. German Chamomile and lavender create a harmonious pairing, bringing both beauty and beneficial properties to your landscape.
1. Healthy Live Plant: Our German Chamomile is grown with care, ensuring a healthy and vibrant plant that will flourish alongside your lavender plants.
2. Fragrant White Flowers: The plant boasts stunning, daisy-like white flowers that complement the vibrant purple blooms of lavender, creating a visually appealing and aromatic display in your garden.
3. Companion Herb for Lavender: German Chamomile is an excellent companion plant for lavender. It attracts beneficial insects like bees and butterflies, which contribute to pollination and overall garden health. Additionally, chamomile can help deter certain pests that may harm lavender.
4. Medicinal and Relaxing: German Chamomile, when paired with lavender, enhances the calming and soothing properties of both plants. The flowers of German Chamomile can be harvested for herbal teas or combined with lavender for a relaxing bath experience.
5. Easy to Grow: This variety of chamomile is relatively low-maintenance, making it a convenient addition to your lavender garden. It thrives in similar growing conditions as lavender, preferring full sun to partial shade and well-drained soil.
• Plant Type: Herbaceous perennial
• Pot Size: 3-6”
• Plug Size: 1-2″
• Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade
• Watering Needs: Moderate, allowing the soil to dry slightly between waterings
• USDA Hardiness Zone: 3-9 (suitable for most regions in the United States)
• Included: 1 German Chamomile live plant
Note: Each plant is unique, and the product image is for reference only. Actual size and appearance may vary.
Make the most of your garden adding the delightful companion herb, German Chamomile. Order now and experience the beauty and synergy of these two plants, creating a serene and fragrant oasis in your garden!
What to Do When Your Plant Arrives at Your Doorstep
When your plant arrives at your doorstep, Make sure to remove the kraft paper from the pot. If you water your plant with kraft paper still on it then it could cause your plant to get moldy and have root rot. After removing the kraft paper, it’s important to allow it to rest for 24 hours in its new environment before watering it. This will give the plant a chance to recover from any stress it may have experienced during shipping. Once you’re ready to water, give the plant a good soak and then allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again. Remember, overwatering is the most common mistake people make when growing lavender, so be careful not to water too often!
Specification: German Chamomile – Live Herb Plants & Plugs